Axchem / Axchem in the world / Europe / Axchem Italy
Who we are
Axchem Italia operates in the paper sector throughout Italy and is your ideal partner for applications to improve retention and mechanical strength, as well water treatment and sludge thickening. Thanks to our solid experience with a huge range of polymers, we are able to supply the best products and services at highly competitive prices. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
The company is present in all segments of the paper and board industry through our solid network of highly specialised technicians.
Our collaboration with one of the world’s leading producers of polymers means that we can apply a highly competitive pricing policy whilst offering modern technologies in the polymer sector direct from highly skilled research centres that are always at the forefront of technology.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
Axchem Italia operates in the Italian paper sector and is present in all segments of the industry.
OUR LOGISTIC SERVICE
The warehouse is located near Lucca for prompt shipment of our product to the customer.
Axchem Italia is certified ISO 9000 by DNV: the first certificate was emitted in 2010 and ri-certified in 2013.
We believe that quality of our products and actions are the solid base to give our customers a tailored service and for this reason in May 2016 we ri-certified ISO 9001:2015, one of the first companies in Italy.
These are the core values followed by our company in its application of:
- retention systems to suit the type of paper machine and paper produced;
- treatment systems to improve the characteristics of the paper, which are increasingly necessary due to the deterioration of raw materials such as recycled paper and the need to save precious raw materials;
- water treatment systems ensuring the required standards for the type of effluent are maintained;
- sludge thickening systems that provide a higher concentration of dry matter and consequently save energy and money where the sludge is used as fuel or sent to landfill.
Based on our expertise, we work with our customers on the following aspects:
- preliminary evaluations in the laboratory to identify the conditions applying to each system and to choose the combination of products offering the best guarantee of obtaining their pre-set objectives;
- study and set-up of reliable, continuous and flexible systems for dosage management;
- set-up and optimisation of the new systems to be implemented;
- continuous technical assistance tailored to suit the requirements of the paper mill and the application itself;
Observing these points ensures successful application of Axchem technology and guarantees customer satisfaction.
As well as chemical products, Axchem Italia offers a range of highly professional and personalised services. Each piece of equipment is built and tailored to suit the customer’s requirements. Constant maintenance and attention to the requirements of the various applications are crucial for our success and yours.
Dosing equipment for liquids
Dosing equipment for polymers in emulsion and solution, such as cationic and anionic polyacrylamides and polyamines.
Preparation and dosing for powders
Preparation and dosing equipment for polymer powders, both anionic and cationic.
Emulsification equipment for sizing
Emulsification equipment for ASA size with synthetic polymers.
Contact our staff
Axchem Italia’s organisation extends throughout Italy, and total coverage of the country is provided by our two technical and commercial centres in Tuscany and the Veneto, each responsible for their own area. Their solid experience in the sector means they can provide our customers with rapid technical and commercial assistance. Our area directors are supported by technical staff specialising in design, assembly and start-up of the equipment required for preparation and dosing of the products.
Whatever your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Axchem Italia – Via Comunale di Vorno 9/A Complesso NEOS 55060 Guamo LU Italy – VAT N°00448480467
Tel: +39 0583 403355 Fax: +39 0583 947745
Logistics Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiorenzo Piatti, CEO
Telephone +39 0331 79 52 14 – Mobile +39 338 198 77 85
Luca Bortot, Commercial and technical Manager
Telephone +39 0583 40 33 55 – Mobile + 39 348 7976471
Iñigo Larrinaga, Sales Manager Spain
Telephone +39 0583 40 33 55 Mobile +39 334 6749717
Giovanna Pellegrini, Quality Manager
Telephone +39 0583 40 33 55 – Mobile + 39 348 7976480