Axchem BM ALLIED
Who we are
BM ALLIED operates in the paper sector throughout Mexico and is your ideal partner for applications to improve retention and drainage applications, inking, water treatment and sludge thickening.
Thanks to our solid experience with a huge range of polymers, we are able to supply the best products and services at highly competitive prices.
For further details please contact us.
The company BM ALLIED
We are a company specialized in chemical products for paper industry, our mission is:
supplying polymers for:
– retention systems,
– systems to improve mechanical strength,
– systems for paper mill water treatment and sludge thickening
being present in all segments of the paper and card industry
operating throughout Mexico, in a solid network of highly specialized technicians; guaranteeing the most
reliable sort of polymers and services the highest quality and best prices.
Our collaboration with one of the world’s leading producers of polymers means that we can apply a highly competitive pricing policy whilst offering modern technologies in the polymer sector direct from highly skilled research centres that are always at the forefront of technology.
BM ALLIED’s organisation extends throughout Mexico, and total coverage of the country is provided by our technical and commercial centres. Their solid experience in the sector means they can provide our customers with rapid technical and commercial assistance.
Our area directors are supported by technical staff specialising in design, assembly and start-up of the equipment required for preparation and dosing of the products.
Attendance in case needed is opportune thanks to our large network and consolidated experience in sector. We are able to respond all our customers’ needs.
Whatever your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fields of activity
BM ALLIED operates in the Mexican paper sector and is present in all segments of the industry:
– retention and drainage applications
– water treatment
– sludge thickening
– stickies control
- retention systems to suit the type of paper machine and paper produced;
- treatment systems to improve the characteristics of the paper, which are increasingly necessary due to the deterioration of raw materials such as recycled paper and the need to save precious raw materials;
- water treatment systems ensuring the required standards for the type of effluent are maintained;
- sludge thickening systems that provide a higher concentration of dry matter and consequently save energy and money where the sludge is used as fuel or sent to landfill
Based on our expertise, we work with our customers on the followin aspects:
- preliminary evaluations in the laboratory to identify the conditions applying to each system and to choose the combination of products offering the best guarantee of obtaining their pre-set objectives;
- study and set-up of reliable, continuous and flexible systems for dosage management;
- set-up and optimisation of the new systems to be implemented
- continuous technical assistance tailored to suit the requirements of the paper mill and the application itself
Observing these points ensures successful application of Axchem technology and guarantees customer satisfaction.
For more information about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Anionic and non-ionic emulsions (linear and structured)
Linear and structured cationic emulsions
Anionic and non-ionic powders
Bentonites for applications with white paper and packing paper.
Anionic and cationic colloidal silicas
Rheological additives for coating
We source equipment only from highly specialised suppliers, including:
- Dosing equipment for polymers in emulsion and solution, such as cationic and anionic polyacrylamides and polyamines.
- Preparation and dosing equipment for polymer powders, both anionic and cationic.
- Preparation equipment for bentonites with various characteristics
- Emulsification equipment for ASA size with synthetic polymers
- Under construction